On the attached page is a picture of our world. On one side I would like you to write what the world is currently like, and on the other what Jesus wanted the world to be like.
- In what ways is the world like what Jesus wanted and in what ways is it not?
- Can you explain why it is not?
The pictures below (or in the second document) show life that Jesus did not want. Write:
- what a Christian could do to make the situation better
- what might be needed to change for the situation to be made better
- explain why something has to be changed.
Mild: answer this question for 2 pictures
Spicy: 3 pictures
Hot: 4 pictures
Maths - Challenges
These get trickier as you go along!
Maths Printable Versions
Following on from last week's lesson on maps, this week we are going to explore mapping, the points on a compass and then we have a fun activity based on following directions.