Instructions for home learning
If you are well, please aim to complete as much learning as possible at home.
In the class group folders, there are instructions and activities for you to complete. Some will be online and some will be for completion in the exercise book your child has brought home. Adults are allowed to support as much as possible.
As well as the activities that have been set by the teachers, parents and carers might choose different educational activities to do with their child. There are some ideas and links for this below.
- It is OK to choose activities from different year groups, in order to find the right level to match your learning.
- Please read daily with an adult if possible.
- You can also choose from the selection of useful websites. These have been checked by teachers to ensure their relevance and quality.
- Login to espresso for lots of fun, learning activities to complete.
- There will be rewards and prizes for children who show great endeavour and resilience in their learning during this period.
Keep an eye on this website page. The class sections will be updated regularly with new challenges and there will be updates from school and teachers.
Sharing your work
Your parents/carers have been given an email address for your class. Please encourage them to use this in one of the following ways:
- email completed work
- email a photo of some of your work
- email a comment about your learning
- send a message to celebrate something you have done very well or tried hard with
- ask a question about the learning