- Watch a Numberblocks clip each day on youtube/ BBC Iplayer. There is a helpful guide here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/joinin/numberblocks-help-your-child-with-maths Talk about the maths in the episode.
- Practise counting up to 10. This can be done through playing hide and seek, singing number songs, chanting, board games, What is the time Mr Wolf.
- See if you can find numbers 1-10 around your home. Can you find different ways to show the number? Take photos and Charlie will create a number line for lions to use next week.
- Can you measure people in your house can you then draw them in your home learning book from smallest to tallest
- Practice number formation writing 1-10 in books