Rockbeare School Snack Policy
School Dinner Menu Spring/Summer 2023
Allergen Dinner Menu Spring/Summer 2023
Free school meals
All children in reception, Year 1 and Year 2 in state schools in England automatically get free school meals. From Year 3 onward, children whose parents or carers are in receipt of any of the following benefits are eligible for free school meals:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
- Income Support (IS).
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA).
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA).
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190).
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment you get for a further 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
To apply for free school meals, please use the following link - Citizen Portal - Sign in (devon.gov.uk)