Please find a range of resources here that support a broad area of mental health and wellbeing.
- This NHS webpage has links to more than 20 related Apps, ranging from mindfulness, dealing with stress and anxiety to improving sleeping issues, plus many more https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/category/mental-health/
- Use this NHS webpage to find guidance on speaking to your child about feelings and moods https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/talking-to-children-about-feelings/
- Smiling Mind is a free App and a unique tool designed by psychologists and educators to help bring balance to your life. Ten minutes a day will help you to see real, positive changes https://dl.smilingmind.com.au/?url=category/13
- The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families has launched a series of expert podcasts to help parents understand and manage child & family mental health problems https://nopanic.org.uk/
The 8 Best Mental Health Apps of 2021. Find peace of mind from your smart phone or tablethttps://www.verywellmind.com/best-mental-health-apps-4692902
- Short podcasts for your wellbeing https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/podcasts-and-videos/podcasts-for-your-wellbeing