School colours are navy blue and white.
- White or navy polo shirts - a logo option is available at Thomas Moore
- Grey trousers/skirts/pinafores/culottes or shorts (not leggings or joggers)
- Fleece or sweatshirt with school logo or plain navy jumper or cardigan
- Navy check dresses - summer option for Summer term through to October half term.
- White, navy or grey socks (plain)
- Plain, smart black footwear
Items with the school logo on including coats, book bags and caps are available to purchase from Thomas Moore in Exeter.
Jewellery is only allowed in school in the form of watches and one set of studs for pierced ears.
All children are encouraged to wear uniform on school outings.
Children should have a change of kit and footwear for P.E. to encourage consideration of safety and hygiene, remove watches and earrings for safety and keep hair tied back.
- Navy blue or black shorts, or in cooler weather leggings or track suit bottoms (plain)
- Navy blue or black t-shirt (plain) - an option with a logo on is available at Thomas Moore
- Trainers (as plain as possible), plimsols are additional option but not essential
Rockbeare Primary School is proud of its children. We seek to encourage in them a pride in the school and the part they play in it.
Hair to be worn smartly, with shoulder length hair always tied back. It is encouraged that hair accessories are not too fussy and colours are in line with the school uniform (navy blue, black, grey or white) are requested. A natural hair colour, with the exception of special fun days, is promoted for all pupils.
Please click on the link below for our uniform supplier and price list:
For information about 'pre-loved' uniform please contact the school office or the FRSA.